Friday, February 22, 2008

Podcast Update: Drone Bay Launching Soon (tm)

Well, the time is nearly upon us. The fellas and I plan to do the recording of our first episode at the end of this weekend, and I hope to fumble through the editing sometime early next week. Once we have hosting and whatnot confirmed, I'll be passing the info along.

If you have something to contribute, be it suggestions, flames, etc, please send them to either myself at crovan|at|eve-mail.net or to the group as a whole at dronebay|at|gmail.com. I'll be out for the next 48 hours or so, so don't expect a reply until the end of the weekend.

As you may have noticed, we have decided on the name The Drone Bay. Sometimes your first ideas really are the best ones, it seems.

1 comment:

  1. Hey bud, just read through the entire thing. Good stuff and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete